Last Blog Post Here. (Moving to Medium)

By Marcus Seetoh - January 19, 2022


I have been writing on this blog for slightly over a year. I have officially met my objective of writing investment-related topics for one year. 

Moving forward, I will be moving my content to the platform called Medium as there is a need for me to monetise my content.

Over the course of one year of writing on this blog, I earned zero revenue of any sort. 😰It is difficult to continue doing so without any form of income generated for the amount of effort and time that I have spent writing these blog posts. 

My writing style focuses on personal finance and the majority of the articles that I have written here were more than 800 words for each post. It is quality over quantity. 😌

You can continue to read my previous post here but for my upcoming posts, you will need to sign up to be a Medium member to get access to my newer articles. 


  • If you want to read more of my work, consider signing up to be a member. For just 5 USD a month, you get access to unlimited articles on Medium.
  • If you sign up using my link, I will receive a small commission.


Looking forward to seeing you there.

See ya! 😀


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Last Blog Post Here. (Moving to Medium)

I have been writing on this blog for slightly over a year . I have officially met my objective of writing investment-related topics for one...